Glan Aber Tennis Club was founded in 1908 with just 21 members and the promise of two grass courts on the site of a former market garden at the corner of Glan Aber Park and Hough Green. We now have four all-weather floodlit courts and a mini tennis court in the centre of Westminster Park with a membership of nearly 300 (over 50% being juniors/ minis).
From its earliest days GATC established the reputation of a friendly and welcoming club. There is a packed programme of tennis activities: adults and junior matches, coaching for all ages and abilities, club tournaments (senior, junior, handicap and veterans) and occasional organised social tennis. We are also looking to develop our table tennis programme. The club has excellent facilities and a sizeable clubhouse with kitchen and changing facilities. New members are always welcome and can contact the Secretary (Sue Britton) or President (Steve Telford).
We hold Tennismark and are LTA Registered. Visit our web page at www.glanaber.com.