Agenda for the AGM of the Friends of Westminster Park Wednesday 26th November 2014 at Westminster Park Community Centre. Commencing at 2000 hours.
1. Welcome by Chairman-David Guyton
2. Roll call of Members present.
3. Minutes of meeting dated 20th November 2013
4. Report by Chairman – David Guyton
5. Treasurers report – Jenny Szczglowska
6. Election of officers – Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer & Committee members (maximum 7)
7. Present and Ongoing activities – General discussion
8. Any other business
6th October 2014
The Parkies returned home from the Cheshire Alliance awards night (Friday 8th) with 9 trophies which included runners up in the 3rd Division and Aggregate cup, Winners of Division 5 West.
The evening was held at the Britannia country house hotel in Didsbury and this year’s guest speaker was former Kiwi bowler Jeremy Coney.
There are no plans for an open top bus tour around the car park but we might want a trophy cabinet making soon.
The Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 21st November 2012 at the Westminster Community Centre commencing at 2000 hours.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Friends of Westminster Park and Belgrave Primary School children plant trees for Queen’s Diamond Jubilee
Click here to see article.